- Players participating in Lunk’s Adventure: Rendari’s Weakness should be delighted to note that Iron Summit Guards are now properly gonna shake their body and do the conga.
- Mages, we’re very sorry to report that both Living Bomb and Nether Tempest are now dealing 70% of their damage when used against other players instead of 100%.
- Drinking a potion while under the effects of Stealth or Invisibility no longer causes potions to go on permanent cooldown.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Chilblains may fail to apply its snare effect.
- Symbiosis will now cancel properly if the Druid and the target remains separated for a period of time.
- Dire Beast summons should now have the Avoidance aura.
- Incanter’s Ward is no longer transferred to a Mage who Spellsteals it, but is dispelled from the target.
- Living Bomb now deals 70% of its damage when used against other players, down from 100%.
- Nether Tempest now deals 70% of its damage when used against other players, down from 100%.
- Divine Purpose should no longer activate from unsuccessful attempts to cast Inquisition.
- Glyph of Die by the Sword should now only apply its effect for Warriors that have that it set as an active glyph.
- Be Raptor: Fixed an issue where the final cutscene may not display correctly. Players should now be able to obtain completion credit and turn the quest in.
- Liquid Gold: Players should now be able to loot supply crates and complete the quest.
- Lunk’s Adventure: Rendan’s Weakness: Iron Summit Guards should now join the conga line, allowing players to complete the quest.
- Arcanital Mara’kah’s barrier spell now lasts 30 seconds, up from 20 seconds.
- Players of both factions are now eligible to receive loot from Nalak when at least one of the factions has fully unlocked the Isle of Thunder.
- Resilient should now properly prevent Critter pets from being stunned by Rupture.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Council of Elders
- Fixed an issue where the Council of Elders did not always drop 2 items on 10-player normal mode.
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Azure Fogs are now no longer able to be damaged by area-of-effect spells when they are not revealed.
- Twin Consorts
- Suen’s Fan of Flames now has a 50-yard range.
- Council of Elders
- Tyrannical Conquest achievement for both factions now requires a character to obtain 25,000 Conquest points in Season 13, down from 27,000 Conquest. The tooltip and progress indicator will still display that the character needs 27,000 Conquest. This will be fixed in a future patch.
- Reduced the higher than intended drop rates for Shado-Pan Assault Insignia from Sunreaver Bounty.
- Fixed an issue where stage progression on the world map for Isle of Thunder was not displaying correctly for players outside the isle.
- Reduced the amount of spam on Local Defense – Isle of Thunder channel while engaging Kirin Tor or Sunreaver NPCs.
- Using a potion while under Stealth/Invisibility no longer causes the potion to go on permanent cooldown.